Here are my tips on hair straightening
for people with wavy or slightly curly hair that want it straight
but still healthy:
1) Wash with a regular shampoo
that will remove buildup or at least prevent it- I use Neutragena
its affordable and works well.
2) Use a good condioner that
won't weigh hair down but still will condition it - . recommend
V05 because it smells REALLY good or something like it.
3) Once out of the shower, wring
hair out until it doesn't drip anymore, then dry as much as possible
with a towel.
4) Apply a little bit of straightening
gel before blow drying and in between towel drying.
5) Blow dry by taking sections
at a time and with a flat brush- it takes a while to master exactly
how to straighten accurately but its worth it.
6) Use a little bit of gel or
cream or something to keep it straight and non-frizzy.
7) It should last for about
2 days, depending on temperatures.