I'm only 13 but these treatments
really work! I'm beauty smart, and like to get into fashion designing.
1. Subtle highlights- blondes-
white vinegar, brunette- red vinegar. Add 5 teaspoons to shampoo.
2. Tighter pores- add 1 teaspoon
of vodka to lotion. It works!
3. Shinier, healthy hair- spread
olive oil evenly through hair, let sit for 8-10 minutes then
take a shower.
4. Don'ts - do not use preparation
H for puffy eyes, it actually damages skin. Toothpastes clogs
pores, use calamine lotion instead. I don't get pimples or zits
or anything, but I heard drying them out leaves scars.
5. For better lipstick stay-
apply lip liner first to avoid smudges.
6. All around beauty- Don't